Sunday, May 18, 2014

I've been MIA!

I struggled for a few weeks to get my act together with eating. I ate whatever and it showed on the scale. I promised myself on Tuesday that if I stuck to my plan all week, I'd get donuts on Sunday. Well I did and it also showed on the scale! Plus yesterday was my monthly weight and pics.

I'll start with my weight today since it's the lowest I have been since I was pregnant with my 7.5 year old!!

128.6!! Woot. I really stuck to my points this week. I walked 7.8 on Wednesday and made sure to get extra moving around in also. Last week I walked 8.5 miles on day!

On to my monthly measurements:

Weight: 129.4
Waist (stomach): 34.5
Natural Waist: 31
Hips: 37
Bust: 38 (I was full when I measured)
Left Arm/Leg: 10 in/20.25 in
Right Arm/Leg: 10 in/20 in

4/17/13     05/17/14

04/17/14       05/17/14 


Visually there isn't much of a difference. But the numbers are down so I am happy.

Here is me from last night in normal clothes.



If I stick with my points until Tuesday I should make my goal weight at WW. So then I'll be in my 6 weeks make my goal weight. Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment