Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Update Update get your Update

I realized I have not done any updates since I earned lifetime. Right now I am weighing in once a month. I have to make sure and be no more than 2lbs over my goal weight of 130.

Here is the run down of my weigh in since July:

08/26/14: 131.4

09/26/14: 131.0

10/21/14: 130.8

11/25/14: 129.4

I have actually liked my "maintenance" mode more than my weight loss time. Since I only have to weigh in once a month I can plan ahead when I am going to weigh in that month. Then it gives me time to get my weight back down to where it needs to be when I go in.

I have also started running again. I ran a race in July, and I have a 1/2 marathon planned for February. I trained for one 4 years ago but a month before the race I twisted my knee and couldn't run. I was really disappointed. I start actually "training" next week. I ran 5.1 miles last Sunday. I bought the inexpensive Garmin (my health insurance actually reimbursed me for it!) and I like it because I know how far I've gone. If I want to go just a little farther I know how much farther I need to go. It's been one of my better running purchases in a long time. I ran some while I was at my Dad's house for Thanksgiving. One of my step-mom's running class people asked if we were marathon runners. That made me happy to think someone thought I was a marathon runner.

My next weight goal is 125. I'd like to be about there and see how I feel. I was 128 on my scale last week so I am not that far off. I have some pants that I use to fit into comfortably...they do not fit anymore. I also fit into size 25 and 26. The waist is a little tight but it's where I carry by weight so I have ways around that. But it fits perfectly in the butt and legs. Overall, I am happy with where I am at weight wise. It's taken some time to be happy where I am at, which I think running has helped my mood too...endorphin's and all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment