Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Weigh in #28

At home weight: 136.2
Weight Watchers: 137.4
-3.8 from 2 weeks ago

I have to wait until 11am to weigh in because that's when they open on Tuesday. I like the ladies today 100x better. Plus there is one lady that still leads meetings from the first time. She loves E and will hold her - even when E doesn't want her to. Haha. Anyways I will drink some water and eat egg whites because I can't go that long without eating.

After I left I tried to decide what I'd splurge on. I decided Carl's Jr. I love their fries and famous burger. Mmmm. Last year, a month or so after E was born I went through the drive though and the girl working was someone I knew from somewhere else. She asked if I was pregnant! Ugh. That hurt. So for a long time I didn't go there. I went a few times in between but always held my breath hoping she wasn't working. I never saw her ... until today. On a side note I have a thing about places I shop not knowing me. I like to be anonymous. So yeah, she was working. Bleh. I sucked in the whole time we interacted. Ha. Maybe I redeemed myself?! I am 30lbs lighter. I also know I won't be going back there for a whole again. Haha. Call me anonymous.

I walked 6.5 miles today. E fell asleep so we were able to go farther. I also walked 20,500 steps today! Woot. Even with my splurge I stayed in my points. Yay! On to the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment