Sunday, November 17, 2013

Plateau

I have hit a plateau. No doubt about it. But I think part of it is that I haven't followed the points very well the last month. My emotions have been all over the place and I am an admitted emotional eater. Between soccer and all kinds of life stuff I have not been great about sticking to the points.

I did lose this week though:
Weight Watchers Weight: 135.0
Weekly Loss: -.6
Total Loss: -26.2

I am 5lbs away from my goal. I want to hit that by February. At this point I don't know if that will happen. I know that is 3 months, but I need to buckle down and follow the plan. I will say it's been hard to know if the points are right for me. Since E is still nursing 95% of the time but some days she eats more solids I don't know if the 40 is too much. I have been playing around with the points so right now I am trying 36 per day. I am hoping this helps.

I changed my weigh in day to Wednesday. I don't really like the ladies that work Wednesday mornings at the meeting I go to but I don't have a choice right now since they don't open until 11 on Tuesday. One lady chastised me for not having my monthly pass card (which I've never used ever) because I need it for when the computers are down. Okay, yes, one more thing I need to carry that I never use. Plus it's all old ladies and they are either nice or mean.

Today is my monthly picture and measuring. I did not take a picture because there was no point. I haven't lost any significant weight or inches.

11/17/2013
Weight: 136.0 (-.2)
Waist: 36 (same)
Hips: 37 (-.5)
Bust: 39 (same)
Arms: 10.25 (.-25)

What annoys me is my scale at home. I know that the weight watchers weight is most accurate because it has the same variables each week but still. According to Weight Watchers weight I was 137.6 on 10/15 and this week I was 135. So that is -2.6. Obviously that is different than my home weight loss of .2!

I did cut down on Diet Coke again. I only drink Diet Coke, Water, and the occasional Dr. Pepper or Unsweet tea. I wish there was more I could drink that had no calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment