Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Weigh In #12

I have felt stuck and unmotivated. I am not sure what to do to get myself motivated. I would like to work out. When I am bored I want to eat or bake. OH how I love to bake. I love making treats for my kids and my lovelyhubby. That is just a recipe for disaster.

So my scale this morning said 144.2. Not thrilled because I was at 143.6 earlier this week. Whatever, it's still less than what I was last week.

I get to WW to weigh in. I was nervous. I am nervous every week.

144.6. Thank goodness a loss of .6! So as of today, -16.6.

I need to figure out a motivation. I am not sure my next WW goal. I'd like a small one. I think I'll make it for myself. So my next goal is a loss of 20lbs. That is 3.4lbs. I am still on track to get to my goal weight by E's first birthday. That makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment